Saturday, November 24, 2007

Coming Soon

It's the time of the month when I get to plug my next bait(s). This December, just as last year's, we are only allowed to submit one bait for the contest. It has taken me a very long time to decide which one to submit. I usually come up with my baits usually the day before the festival deadline, but I seem to have hit a little writer's block. I've decided to take a project I've had shelved for about 6 months, rewrite it, and submit that to the contest. Here is a brief overview:

"The Killer Eagles"
Directed by Clint Eastwood. Starring Clint Eastwood, Cate Blanchett, Jeff Bridges, Kevin Bacon, and Martin Sheen.

"The Killer Eagles" is the story of a widowed hotel owner who is forced to confront her estranged father when he stumbles into her establishment while on the run from a group of angry bandits. That group is the Eagle Brothers. They find their way to the hotel and the woman is forced to hide her father until things start getting out of hand. It is a Western in case you haven't figured that out.

If anybody wants to read/review it, send me an email at smartboy242006@aol.com.

No comments: