Saturday, August 18, 2007

"Superbad" is super awesome

I wish I could be as cool and brave as McLovin.

Funnier than "Knocked Up". Not as good as "The 40-Year-Old Virgin" but pretty damn close. Jonah Hill, Michael Cera, Seth Rogen, Bill Hader, and and Christopher Mintz-Plasse (pictured) were all very good and hilarious in the their roles and are the best ensemble I've seen all year long. I can't wait for the other Judd Apatow-graced jewels of film comedy that will grace the silver screen over the next year: "Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story" with John C. Reilly, Jenna Fischer, and Kristin Wiig, "The Pineapple Express" starring Seth Rogen, Bill Hader, and James Franco, "Drillbit Taylor" featuring Owen Wilson, Josh Peck, Leslie Mann, and Alex Frost, "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" with Jason Segel, Kristin Bell, Jonah Hill, Bill Hader, and Paul Rudd, and finally "You Don't Mess With Zohad" starring Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider.

2 comments:

Bryce said...

I actually liked Knocked Up better, but all three (knocked up, Super Bad, The 40yr old virgin) are some of the most hilarious films to come out in a long while. I can't wait for his other projects.

Brian Erickson said...

I loathed 40 Year Old Virgin, but Knocked Up was great. This looks good...