Wednesday, August 1, 2007

The Winners Are Up

Congradulations to everyone who won something. Thanks for voting Maribel Verdu, even though it should have gone to Kristin Chenoweth. I'm not really going to comment on anything else, it just seems pointless now.

July is over and August is here as I write this. Thankfully, the festival is underway and hopefully it will show that this month will be just as promising as the last one. If anyone wants me to do a review of their bait I will do it with some reservations. I will only post a review of a bait that I feel will succeed in the contest (or one that I believe will but I don't think should). It is a waste of my time to write articles about baits other people will trash anyway.

And if anybody wants to read or review my baits for their blogs or just for the hell of it, e-mail me at smartboy242006@aol.com. My baits for August are "Bat Out Of Hell" (not a Meat Loaf biopic) and "Everyday" (my BOTM possibility of the two).

1 comment:

zgamer said...

Well, hopefully I don't get an article bashing my baits again, but I'll let you review my baits soon. I just want to put some finishing touches so I can submit it to the festival. I would say that I'd review your baits in exchange, but it looks like I'll already be doing that in the festival. I'll send an e-mail when I'm ready to send them to you.

P.S. Congrats on your supporting actress win.