Friday, June 15, 2007

June 2007 Reviews

Sorry if I came off as being arrogant or angry but I do not feel the baits this month are up to par compared to past months.

The 27th Victim- Very well written although not that baity B
8- Not baity at all and would be better as a documentary D
The Beast Within You- Too long and hard to imagine C-
Behind The Show- I don't see any awards beyong Spacey's role B-
Bloodshed- A mix of Platoon and Bobby, but missing structural integrity B
Clockwork- I didn't like it at all C-
Cooking Class- Too much like a Lifetime movie and I'm kinda getting sick of the ensemble dramas, they went out about 6 months ago C-
Dark Night Of The Soul- This movie would never be made and if it did, most people wouldn't even be able to watch it D
David Copperfield: I Am Dead- Not a big fan of the title or book but seems pretty good, Julie Christie is a good choice B+
Elm Falls- Waaaaaaaay too long and I lost interest C-
The End Of The Alphabet- Heartwarming and well done A-
Flint- Too much like the whole Hannibal storyline but okay B-
Glitz- Too long, lost interest C-
Gray Daze- Very well written although I think it would mostly a performance piece for Grace B+
Holy Cow 3(00)!- Just...no F
How Things Change- Started out good but the whole imagination thing drew me away B
The Informer- Okay, not amazing, but better than a lot of baits this month C+
It's A Public Life- Quirky and good B
The Last Page- Mostly a piece for Close B
Lucky Clover- I really liked it A
Mindset- I didn't get the ending C
Mom Is 80- Some errors in the plot, but sounds fun B
Oil- Very relevant although would work better with Ethanol B
One Thousand Paper Crimes- Too long D
Pillow/Menu- I didn't see a plot D
Running Miles- Good sports story B-
Song And Dance Man- A complete rip-off of a Scrubs episode but not too bad B
Standardized Text- Very funny and well done A-
Tuesdays With Morrie- Boo hoo Morrie dies, sorry but I hate this story B-

No comments: