Tuesday, June 19, 2007

SAG Nominations are up

I've never really considered the SAGs to be a good precursor of the official awards but I'll give it a try anyway. I continue to be amazed by the attention "Glitz" is getting and I thank everyone who voted for Philip Seymour Hoffman for my bait "Captain Fantastic".

Best Ensemble
Rooting For: Mom Is 80
Should Win: Mom Is 80
Will Win: The Informer

Best Actor:
Rooting For: Philip Seymour Hoffman-Captain Fantastic
Should Win: Javier Bardem-The Informer
Will Win: Topher Grace-Gray Daze

Best Actress:
Rooting For: Glenn Close-The Last Page
Should Win: Emma Thompson-Lucky Clover
Will Win: Glenn Close-The Last Page

Best Supporting Actor
Rooting For: Denzel Washington-Running Miles
Should Win: Denzel Washington-Running Miles
Will Win: Christopher Plummer-Oil

Best Supporting Actress
Rooting For: Frances McDormand-Mom Is 80
Should Win: Frances McDormand-Mom Is 80
Will Win: Frances McDormand-Mom Is 80

No comments: