Tuesday, July 17, 2007

"Border Man" Highest Rated Bait of the Month!

Thanks to everyone who gave my bait "Border Man" high enough grades to earn the top spot in the average bait reviews. Also a thanks to Ryne for tallying and calculating the numbers, it's a tough job. I also glad that "Other World" garnered a spot in the Top 20. I didn't think anybody really liked it that much.

This is promising to be the best month in a very long time and I'm very excited to see how tense the final days become for everybody who is a serious contender. I know I'm going to be biting my nails like crazy on the day the winners are announced.

I was also wondering if anybody would be able to compile a list of the past bait reviews. I want to know the highest rated bait of the month and the best bait of the month and its placement on the average review list. Just post it here. Thanks!

1 comment:

Bryce said...

Gratz Pat. On a side note, I loved Berenger in Platoon!