Saturday, July 28, 2007

"Border Man" Scores 8 Nominations!!

Thanks to everyone who voted for "Border Man" and "Other World" in the Bait an Oscar Contest. This has been the best month since last year! I can't wait for the winners to be announced on Tuesday. Johnny said when he announced the nominees that there will be many surprises still to come. If the snubs of Barry Pepper and "Batman: Scars of Tomorrow" for Awards campaign are just a taste of the shock of this month, then I'm really looking forward to the winners.

Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to give some full predictions because I just cannot get any down time amongst my job and my softball team and other social activities.

For next month I will be submitting "Everyday" and "Bat Out Of Hell" and, if we can use two baits for September, I'll be using "The Second Coming" and a new Nancy Meyers bait called "The Lucky Long Island Sisters". Speaking of next month, has anybody started anything with the tournament. There usually is a plan by now.

2 comments:

Bryce said...

gratz pat

zgamer said...

Yeah, congratz man. I think Berenger is easily a frontrunner for actor and the most likely winner for original character. Good luck.